EXCLUSIVE SLEEP CENTER FEATURES
The El Paso Sleep Center’s Westside Center is located at 4305 N. Mesa, Suite B. We have eight spacious hotel style suites with one being a fully ADA-approved handicapped room. Each room has a king size bed, 42” HD plasma TV with Direct T.V. programming, a Blue Ray disc player and a selection of movies for patients to view prior to their study.
Every suite has a private restroom, with most having a Jacuzzi style tub. We encourage our patients to bring their bed-partner so their stay can be as comfortable as possible.
El Paso Sleep Center patients may check-in as early as 6:00 p.m. so they can avoid driving late at night, with check-out being 9:00 a.m. the next day.
The El Paso Sleep Center also provides an academic learning experience for residents and the medical students of the Texas Tech University Health Science Center’s Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
The El Paso Sleep Center has taken its years of experience and applied it to creating state of the art facilities to help care for our community.
- Patients’ partners welcome
- All-private guest rooms and baths
- More affordable than El Paso area hospitals and free standing sleep centers
- State-of-the-art technology with accurate computer and expert physician readings
- Covered by most insurance (some insurances require physician referral)
- Check-in and check-out times to fit patient needs
- 24-hour on-site access to expert sleep center team members supervised by board-certified physicians
The Only Program of its Kind in the El Paso Region.