HUNDREDS OF EL PASO PATIENTS OF ALL AGES AND HEALTH CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN HELPED!
Millions of Americans suffer from a myriad of sleep disorders that can lead to diminished life quality and disease. The comfortable, natural atmosphere at the El Paso Sleep Center combines with state-of-the-art testing to provide the most accurate readings. That’s why we can precisely diagnose your condition and recommend proven treatments for guaranteed improvement in your sleep and in your quality of life.
Sleep apnea* impacts more than 20 million men and women in the U.S. 80% of high blood pressure patients who take more than one blood-pressure medication suffer from sleep apnea. 65% of stroke and congestive heart failure patients suffer from sleep apnea.
- Feeling Tired or Sleepy During the Day
- Gasping or Choking During Sleep
- Grogginess and Morning Headaches
- Depression and Irritability
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Large Neck or Upper Airway Crowding
- Irregular Sleep Cycle
- Tingling/Crawling Sensations in Legs When Lying Down
- Limbs Jerk/Twitch During Sleep
- Frequent Nighttime Urination
- Disturbing Nightmares
- Post-Menopausal Sleep Problems
- Jet Lag
- Sleep Walking
- Sleep Apnea*
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Problems: Abnormal heart rhythms, heart attack & heart failure
- Diabetes: Increased insulin resistance (even in non-diabetic patients)
- Increased traffic and workplace accidents
- Memory problems, inability to think correctly and depression