The Luxurious Mini-Vacation
for Diagnosing Sleeping Disorders
Can't sleep or or having trouble getting a full nights rest? Is snoring keeping you awake?
Did you know that Sleep Apnea can cause:
- High Blood Pressue
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Weight Gain
- Job Impairment
- Inability to Concentrate
- Chronic Fatigue
- Mood Swings
Good Reasons to Undergo a Sleep Study
- It could save your life.
- It's painless and quick. All you do is show up and sleep.
- It's the only real way to find out if you have Sleep Apnea.
- Every day you wait, your health deteriorates.
- Your spouse, family and boss will thank you.
- It can improve your quality of life "dramatically and immediately."
- Sleep Apnea is 100% treatable, but only if it is diagnosed.
El Paso Sleep Center – together with the Westside center and the brand-new Joe Battle Center – brings you the most exclusive and affordable Sleep Center experience in two convenient, centralized locations.
Our early check-in and late check-out fit your schedule, giving you lots of time to relax in luxury before you go to sleep. At the El Paso Sleep Center, you'll awaken to all the elegant amenities. For a full list of the features of the El Paso Sleep Center, please visit one of our center locations below.
El Paso Sleep Center is proudly affiliated with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Science Center (TTUHSC). In addition, we are fully-accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
El Paso Sleep Center West
4305 N. Mesa, Suite B
El Paso, Texas 79902
EP Sleep Center Joe Battle
3030 Joe Battle Blvd
El Paso, TX 79938